- Payment and Return Policy
- Privacy and Security Policy
- Terms and Conditions
- Charges: If there is a charge associated with a particular Service(s) you choose to partake in, it is understood that you agree to pay that charge. The cost listed for the Service(s) includes all applicable taxes and currency exchange settlements, unless stated otherwise. You are solely responsible for paying any additional charges associated with the service(s). We accept the following payment options: Visa and MasterCard.
- Your Billing Account: You agree to permit the Service Provider to use any updated account information regarding your preferred payment option provided by your issuing bank or the applicable payment network. You agree to keep your billing account and contact information current at all times. Changes made to your billing account will not affect any additional charges that may be applied in the cases that there is an unforeseen delay on acting on any pre-stated changes to the said account.
- Acknowledge that you are authorized to use the said payment method and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate;
- Authorize the Service Provider to charge your billing account for the Services and applicable taxes using your payment method; and
- Authorize the Service Provider to charge you for any paid feature of the Services and applicable taxes that you choose to sign up for or use while these Terms are in force. You may be billed (a) in advance; (b) at the time of purchase; (c) shortly after purchase;
- Return/Refund: Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable. If you believe that the service provider has charged you in error, you must contact them immediately. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. This refund policy does not affect any statutory rights that may apply.
- Cost of Service. The Service Provider reserves the right to change the price of any Service(s) at any time.
- If you choose to make an application via our e-Registry and Filing System, in which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we reserve the right to share any necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is expressly prohibited by law. This information will also be used to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of our site, measure system performance and identify any problem areas. We also use this information to help us to further develop the site, analyze patterns of usage, and to make the site more useful. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- If you violate these Terms, we may restrict access to the services available via the website. We may also block the delivery of any communication (i.e. email or instant message) to or from the site in an effort to enforce these terms, or we may remove or refuse to publish your content for any reason. When investigating alleged violations of these Terms, the Financial Services Regulatory Commission reserves the right to review your content in order to resolve the issue.
- The Financial Services Regulatory Commission reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time at its sole discretion. All changes will be posted on this page, and your use of this website after such changes have been posted, will constitute your agreement to the modified Terms and Conditions of Use. You should therefore read this page carefully each time you visit this website.
- This website is owned and operated by the Financial Services Regulatory Commission (hereinafter referred to as "FSRC").
- By accessing the FSRC’s website ("this website"), you unconditionally accept to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this website.
- In case of any violation of these rules and regulations, the FSRC reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations. These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to all visits to this website, both now and in the future.
- Do not do anything illegal.
- Do not engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children.
- Do not send spam. Spam is unwanted or unsolicited bulk email, postings, contact requests, SMS (text messages), or instant messages.
- Do not publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, graphic violence, or criminal activity).
- Do not engage in activity that is false or misleading (e.g., asking for money under false pretenses, impersonating someone else, manipulating the Services to increase play count, or affect rankings, ratings, or comments).
- Do not circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services.
- Do not engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services, or others (e.g., transmitting viruses, stalking, communicating hate speech, or advocating violence against others).
- Do not infringe upon the rights of others (e.g., unauthorized sharing of copyrighted material).
- Do not engage in activity that violates the privacy of others.
- Do not help others to break these rules.
- Except as otherwise provided, the contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the FSRC.
- You may use, hyperlink, copy and distribute the contents found on this website solely for personal, internal, non-commercial, or informational purposes only. You may download one copy of any information provided in this website onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not display, distribute or otherwise use any of the content found on this website for any commercial purpose unless you receive specific written consent from the FSRC.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of the FSRC’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective copyright owners.
- The design and layout of this website is protected by intellectual property and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image or search engine from this website may be copied or transmitted unless expressly permitted by the FSRC.
- This website contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained nor controlled by the FSRC. The FSRC shall not be responsible for the content of any hyperlinked website or any hyperlink contained in a hyperlinked web site, and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such hyperlinked websites are entirely at your own risk.
- All hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement by the FSRC of such websites. In no circumstances shall the FSRC be considered to be associated with or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is hyperlinked.
- Except as set forth below, caching and hyperlinks to, and the framing of this website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- You may hyperlink to the Home Page of this website, upon prior notification to the FSRC in writing. You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from the FSRC prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. The FSRC reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
- Hyperlinking to any of the Contents constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. This is deemed to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must discontinue linking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
- Under no circumstances shall the FSRC be considered to be associated with or affiliated in any manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this website or any of the Contents.
- as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, currency, quality, non-infringement, title, or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site;
- that the Contents available through this Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website; and
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the FSRC’s servers.
- Creating an Account. You can create an account by signing up online via the FSRC’s website. You agree not to use any false, inaccurate or misleading information when signing up for your account. To protect your account, keep your account details and password confidential. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account’s name.
- Additional Equipment/Data Plans. To use many of the Services, you’ll need an internet connection and/or data/cellular plan. You might also need additional equipment, like a headset, camera or microphone. You are responsible for providing all connections, plans, and/or equipment needed to use the Services and for paying the fees charged by the provider(s) of your connections, plans, and equipment.
Financial Services Regulatory Commission
Royal Palms Place
Friars Hill Road
Antigua and Barbuda
Tel : (268) 468-4622
Fax : (268) 468-4644